Preparing your Restaurant for the Holiday Rush
The holidays are coming! Is your business ready for the holiday rush? There are many ways to prepare for the busiest time of the year, and here are some ways that we have devised for your assistance.
- Discuss musical choices – There are many classic favorites like Jingle Bells, A Holly Jolly Christmas, Baby It’s Cold Outside, White Christmas, Jingle Bell Rock, Feliz Navidad and many more! Perhaps creating a playlist with all of the songs to play on repeat will save time in having to hand select songs every time in the restaurant.
- Employee Apparel – Equip your employees with custom apparel for the season. These can be purchased for the business. They can have certain colors related to the holiday season, or logos of holiday characters. Employees can also choose to accessorize their uniforms with Santa hats or reindeer antlers.
- Special Seasonal Menu – By creating a special holiday menu for your business, you can offer certain items which are only offered during the holiday season, enticing customers to visit more frequently.
- Holiday Discounts – By offering special discounts, like on Black Friday for instance, customers will want to visit the restaurant more frequently to take advantage of the discounted pricings!
- Special effects – A restaurant can do many things to decorate for the holidays. For example, you can brighten up your restaurant with special lighting. By adding warmer tones, this gives off a warm, homely feeling. In addition, adding fake snow crystals or hanging snowflakes can keep it feeling like winter even inside of the restaurant. Changing napkin colors to better match the holiday spirit is another great idea for special effects!
Contact Us This Holiday Season
Contact Sitex today for any kitchen and restaurant linen or uniforms. We can provide your business with the highest quality service. Give us a call ASAP at 800.278.3537 in order to speak to one of our qualified professionals on how you can get started with our service.