To the qualified candidate we offer:
- Stable and supportive work environment
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Company Paid Life Insurance
- Accident and Disability Insurance Available
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) with company contribution
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist the Director of Information Technology with the operation of all Computer and Telecommunication Systems in alignment with the business objectives of the Company. Provide training and support for IT-related projects and activities for all Company Team Members. Help with the planning, design and implementation of IT-related systems and activities. This includes the following but does not necessarily constitute all essential functions of this position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Setup and configure workstations, servers, handhelds, tablets and phones.
- Provide end user support (including recommended trainings) for all applications and IT hardware.
- Advise end users on proper maintenance and operating procedures for all data and telecommunication devices.
- Resolve hardware, software, printer and phone connectivity issues.
- Maintain records by documenting procedures, system changes and revisions performed while on the job.
- Ensure network performance by maintaining, monitoring and repairing network equipment and software (including voice and data system functionality).
- Ensure security of assets by monitoring back-ups; information security (firewalls) and control structures (including all servers and databases).
- Enforce internal and external data and telecommunication security; monitor and audit computer uses and web activates to ensure compliance with Company policies.
- Test and plan new hardware/software implementations.
- Maintain internal and external customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Assist with various reporting, tracking and data entry functions; communications to and from internal and external customers in the form of voice, fax, electronic mail, messaging, video and any future telecommunication technologies.
- Maintain and improve operations by following policies and procedures and reporting opportunities for process improvement.
- Complete required training hours.
- Can-do, get-the-job-done attitude and be a team player
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 6 months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Word etc.)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Client/Server Operating Systems and TCP/IP networking technologies in a LAN/WAN environment
- Ability to provide end user support for Windows, Android and iOS based applications
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from team members, customers, and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to repeatedly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and more; proper lifting techniques required
- Ability to stand; walk up to five miles per day; sit for long periods of time; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; push; pull
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments
- Regular attendance and timeliness is required
SITEX is an equal opportunity employer.