- Safe, Clean Work Environment
- Competitive Salary
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with company contribution
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Company Paid Life and Voluntary Life Insurance, Accident, and Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
This position will report to and work closely with the Director of Operations:
- Take incoming customer service calls; respond to and/or resolve customer inquiries/complaints; create detail of relevant information and forward to the appropriate service department personnel for follow-up and resolution; ensure customer needs are met.
- Oversee route accounting functions; process customer and account source documents while reviewing for deficiencies; prepare invoices; resolve discrepancies procedurally while maintaining daily schedule; report continuing deficiencies to management.
- Oversee Accounts Receivable effort – receive daily customer cash / stamp checks and apply to account; verify transaction information; research and resolve payment and account discrepancies by investigating documentation and scrutinizing adjustment requests; prepare and mail statements; notify customers of insufficient payments or delinquency.
- Various reporting, tracking and data entry functions; communications to and from internal and external customers in the form of voice, fax, mail, and electronic mail.
- Assume front desk receptionist duties as needed.
- Maintain familiarity with product offerings, promotions, and price book.
- Maintain / Improve operations by following policies and procedures and reporting opportunities for process improvement.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete required training hours.
- Manage the customer care department
- Can-do, get-the-job-done TEAM attitude
- Associates degree preferred or 3 years relevant experience required.
- 2-5 years of Customer Service experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal an written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- Prior experience and proficient with multi-line phone systems and customer interaction via phone and internet
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of basic computer software systems (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and co-workers
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as identify areas for improvement and accept direction on assignments
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply or divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from team members, customers, and management