- Safe, Clean Work Environment
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- 401(K) with company match
- Health, Dental, and Company Paid Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Paid Trainings for future development
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Human Resources Manager with the screening of job applicants and background verifications.
- Assist the Human Resources Manager with the Implementation of any new HRIS and Payroll Software.
- Understand the legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources function (i.e. OSHA, EEO, Wage & Hour, ERISA, and ACA). Monitors exposure of the company. Assist in the preparation of information requested or required for compliance.
- Protects interests of employees and the company in accordance with company HR policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Make recommendations for terminations and reviews Team Member appeals through compliance procedures.
- Assist with the establishment and helps maintains (but are not limited to the following): employee benefit programs, company safety and health programs, wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, recruiting and placement practices, in-house and consultant training; orientation and onboarding of new team members.
- Assist with the processing of payroll, while understanding all labor law requirements and guidelines.
- Assist with maintaining all personnel files in accordance with best business practices and legal standards. Ensuring that all Team Members files are retained in a confidential, locked area, and kept up to date.
- Help maintain a safe work environment, while ensuring work related injury/ illnesses are reported timely and procedures are followed according to policy.
- Help maintain safety and compliance training for the entire company.
- Assist in planning the company’s social activities including but not limited to: Holiday events, community activities, volunteer events, team member activities.
- Can-do, get-the-job-done attitude and be a team player
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 6 months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote etc.)
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from team members, customers, and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to stand; sit for long periods of time; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; push; pull
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments
- Regular attendance and timeliness is required
SITEX is an equal opportunity employer.