Stockroom Team Member
SITEX Corporation is the premier provider of industrial rental uniforms and safety apparel, linen and facility services, first aid and hygiene solutions, and custom promotional apparel. SITEX has been family-owned and operated for over sixty years, serving manufacturing, industrial, restaurant, hospitality, and medical customers throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and Tennessee. We want a strong, dependable person to join our Stockroom Team. The hours are early morning between 5:30 a.m.-2:pm PM Monday-Friday, and possibly Saturdays and overtime required. This position will need someone to maintain a safe and healthy work environment. This position is an hourly paid position.
- Safe, Clean Work Environment
- Competitive Hourly Wage plus incentives/bonuses based on production standards
- 401(K) with company match
- Health, Dental, and Company Paid Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holiday
- Incentive Pay based on performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check in daily stock from different vendors and maintain accuracy.
- Pull daily stock to fill orders.
- Scan daily items and make sure they are filled correctly.
- work with different emblems for different companies.
- Understand the corporate apparel process.
- Daily sewing of emblems and hemming of garments.
- Able to lift over the head and stand for 8 hours or longer.
- Job Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. The individual must have flexibility in their work schedule to work in the office and plant as needed.
- Can-do, get-the-job-done attitude, Team player
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow instructions
- Must meet or exceed physical requirements outlined below
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Multi-task
- Proper communication skills
- Physical Demands, of standing, climbing stairs, stoop, kneel, push, pull, and reach above head.