- Safe, Clean Work Environment
- Competitive Hourly Wage plus incentives/bonuses based on production standards
- 401(K) with company match
- Health, Dental, and Company Paid Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holiday
- Incentive Pay based on performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check in daily stock from different vendors and maintain accuracy.
- Pull daily stock to fill orders.
- Scan daily items and make sure they are filled correctly.
- work with different emblems for different companies.
- Understand the corporate apparel process.
- Daily sewing of emblems and hemming of garments.
- Able to lift over the head and stand for 8 hours or longer.
- Job Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. The individual must have flexibility in their work schedule to work in the office and plant as needed.
- Can-do, get-the-job-done attitude, Team player
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow instructions
- Must meet or exceed physical requirements outlined below
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Multi-task
- Proper communication skills
- Physical Demands, of standing, climbing stairs, stoop, kneel, push, pull, and reach above head.